About Stress Reduction
Stress is a form of pressure that drains most of our physical and mental energy.
Quick Stress Test:
- Do you worry about the future?
- Do you lack enough sleep and are you less alert during the day?
- Do you become irritated over seemingly insignificant matters?
- Do you often get headaches?
- Do you often feel discontented and dissatisfied?
- Are you no longer satisfied with the ‘simple pleasures’ of life?
- Do you often fall ill?
If you answered yes to any of the above, consider taking action
before the consequences of stress become dire.
Unchecked Stress can result in or enhance:
- High Blood Pressure
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Many other illnesses!
Our stress management workshops will allow you to:
- Reduce your stress.
- Have More Energy.
- Boost your confidence.
- Relieve Muscle Tension.
- Feel more optimistic.
- Maintain your mental and physical health.
At our workshops you will learn methods of:
- Dealing with stressful situations as they arise.
- Preventing stress.
- Increasing your resistance to stress.
More Information: StressReductionInstitute.org